We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Sunday 20 January 2013

Hello!

Having read crafty blogs for some time, I wanted to start my own, but other things always intruded, and time  passed.  Then, last Thursday I went to the Creative Crafts Show at Sandown (missing the snow which came down on Friday - phew!). At the Show I did a mini workshop with Paper Artsy (one of my favourite places for crafty stuff) - a hanging sign, using their scrummy Fresco paints. I decided to use the name of my blog, hoping this would spur me on to do something ......  and here I am!  And here's the sign.


I'll be sharing all kinds of stuff - things I've done in the recent past, as well as current projects.  I got some fab stuff at the Show, which I'll be playing with, so watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to getting lots of inspiration. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and at long last! Looking forward to seeing your all you fab crafting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your craftyness, heard a lot about you from my sister Rose xx.
    My blog address is :http://www.craftymarias.blogspot.co.uk/. I am updating it at the moment.

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete