We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Monday 20 January 2014

Happy Blogging Birthday!

It was one year ago today that I did my first blog post here, and I wasn't sure how it would develop, but I'm still here a year later, so something must be going right!

Still not worked out some of the technical aspects, which is probably why this blog has not had any design changes, but I've not got bored with the design yet, so I'll stick with it for a bit longer.

I still get a thrill when someone likes what I do, so thank you for all your comments over the past year, they mean a lot to me.

I've discovered a lot more crafty blogs too, which I love reading and seeing what everyone is getting up to - you provide a lot of places to go when inspiration fails!  I also found Pinterest, which is a bit addictive, so I tend to ration myself, but that is a world of inspiration too.

I've recently been working on this year's projects for the craft group I run. This is one project - a folded triangle star card, made from a 12 x 12 sheet of card.  Found the instructions on Pinterest, which are here. Something that can be decorated countless ways, but for this project I've used patterned papers.

This card is also for all of you who read or follow my blog; thank you again for all your kind comments.  I could say you are all stars, but methinks that would be a little bit too banal!!



Happy blogging - I can recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1 year anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't time go fast when you are enjoying yourself. I will have a go at this. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete