We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Friday 29 May 2015

Sun, sea, salt, sand = bliss!

Just a quick post today; the Craft Barn's current weekly challenge word is Holiday.

In my stash of Gelli prints I found one which reminded me of a sea shell.  I then dusted off some Crafty Individual stamps which I haven't used for some time, so it was like have something new to play with!  I also found a cute starfish bead.

Making this card has sent me down memory lane, remembering family holidays when I was young, and finding treasures on the beach!


Happiness is toes on wet sand!

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous background that goes perfectly with the image.

    ReplyDelete