We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Bend me, shape me ...

This week's Craft Barn challenge is about paper folding. Being a fan of origami, I've made a Christmas card using the dahlia flower, which is very effective when using plain/patterned double sided paper. See here for instructions.

I've made a small flower using one inch paper circles, added some gold beads for the centre, and a die-cut holly flourish.


Now I must get down to making some more Christmas cards - oh - and do some Christmas shopping!

Happy December!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely paper folded flower, the dahlia makes a very festive card.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another clever folding idea... I'm so glad the Jane chose this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design is so beautiful, I love the paper folding. I started with cardmaking in 2006 with paperfolding, I still have stash of papers, but stamping took over. Thanks for stopping in to take the tour at my blog :) Have a great week, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely!! Beautiful flower. Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous folded flower and the choice of paper makes it ideal for a Christmas card. Well done on winning the challenge. Enjoy your spending your voucher.

    ReplyDelete