We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Happy Christmas!

My Christmas cards this year featured crazy birds, which I stamped and and embossed onto patterned Christmas paper - still trying to use it up! They were all given festive glitter hats too!



Happy Christmas to all my followers and everyone who reads my blog ramblings! Thank you for all your comments throughout the year, they mean a lot to me.

"Christmas is a togethery sort of holiday" said Pooh,
"That's my favourite kind" said Piglet, "Togethery and Remembery"
A A Milne



2 comments:

  1. The world according to Pooh and Piglet - my favourite quote ever. Let's all be together and remembery wherever we are xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the birds look fantastic stamped the Christmas papers. Have a very Happy Christmas to you and all the best for 2016, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete