We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Strut your stuff!

Really enjoying my Line & Wash classes; the third exercise was all about using coloured line. Using pens, acrylic inks, biros, pencils, basically anything that can could make a line.

We had to find a colourful reference - so I went through a few flower photographs ... but I then found Mr Rooster - search over!

I have used coloured pens, acrylic ink with dip pens, watercolour washes, and even a bit of gouache!


Started the final exercise yesterday - any project of my choice using what I have learnt during the course. I have a couple of weeks to finish it.

Then - I've signed up to another course! This one is painting trees - something I know I'm going to find particularly challenging ...

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Rooster never looked so good. He is a wonderful line drawing. I'm really impressed with your drawing and painting skills, and this just furthers my admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and textures and, for some reason, I adore his white spats.So real he could peck off out of the picture.

    ReplyDelete