We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Sunday 3 September 2017

Bluebell the Third

Well, I've finally done it - opened an Etsy shop!

The house has become slightly crowded with all my artwork, so thought I would see if anyone else loves it enough to buy it!

Let me know what you think... I've put a link on my right side bar, or click through from here Art By Kaybee.

Just finished yet another bluebell painting! I've tried to analyse why I love bluebells so much, and I think it's because they are a sign of Spring, which always makes me happy.

This is semi abstract with a watercolour background and a touch of acrylic ink. The main bluebells are done in heavy body acrylic paint.


Starting to feel very autumnal, with chilly mornings, and lots of spiders' webs appearing!

I start another art course in a week's time - Intermediate Acrylics - should be fun.

Happy September!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I love the gorgeous watercolour background and the bluebells are beautiful. Good luck with your Etsy shop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bluebell painting is fabulous. Wish I could paint like you. I think your shop will do well, because you are such a talented person. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Maybe colour blue has something to do with it too !!

    ReplyDelete